- 8-Gallon* Rugged Polypropylene Tank
- Powerful 4 Peak HP† Motor
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- 10-Foot Power Cord with Cord Wrap
- 17-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Durable, Wide Stance Casters for Easy Transport
- Easily Converts to Blower
- Balanced Top Handle Design
- Large Dust Sealed On/Off Switch
- Extra Large Drain Port for Quick Emptying
The Vacmaster 8-gallon* wet/dry vacuum can handle the toughest jobs around the house, garage, or shop. The 4 Peak HP† motor makes cleanup easy, whether it's dust collection in the shop or liquid spills at home. The balanced top handle design and durable, wide stance casters provide stable transportation during and after use. The on-board hose, cord, and accessory storage allows you to keep all of the attachments in organized and in one place. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or garage could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion.
WARRANTY | 2 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.