- Rugged 12-Gallon* Polypropylene Tank
- Powerful 5.5 Peak HP† High Performance Motor
- Complete Vac Organization with On-Board Hose, Cord and Accessory Storage
- 20-Foot Power Cord with Cord Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
- 27-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Equipped with High-Efficiency Fine Dust Filter
- Unique Flat Power Head Design
- Extra-Large Drain Port
- Large Dust Sealed On/Off Switch
The full-size Vacmaster Professional Beast Series 12-gallon* wet/dry vacuum is designed to tackle the toughest projects that the home, shop, or jobsite can throw at you. The 12-gallon* tank offers plenty of room for big messes and the high performance 5.5 Peak HP† motor makes sure the tank gets filled, whether it's with sawdust from the shop or drywall from the jobsite. With its unique flat power head design, you have a place to conveniently store tools so they are easily accessible when needed. The on-board hose, power cord and accessory storage allows you to keep all of your attachments organized and in one place. The wide-set casters and balanced top handle make for convenient transportation from one place to the next. This wet/dry vac comes standard with a wide array of accessories so you have the tools to get job done no matter what. Turning this vac into a blower to remove debris from your yard or workspace could not be easier - all it takes is a simple conversion.
WARRANTY | 5 Year Limited
OPERATOR'S MANUAL | Download Now
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.